Brenda shared something with me called The Flight of the Conchords. We watched the DVDs she had. It was stinking funny. But it requires a unique humor to laugh at it. Since one of my natural intelligences is humor which means I can laugh at pretty much anything (even things that other people do not find funny at all), I loved it.

Click a bit or two on the link and see if you can watch some clips. It's an HBO show, so kids under 17 do not need to be clicking, because not everything is appropriate (oh great, now I've made them want to watch!).

Text mishap of the week:

Me: Have you seen Flight of the Conchords on HBO?
Friend: No but I've seen this other one on the discovery channel that was all about it and it was really cool

Not everybody will get it. And that's okay. We're still friends.


This entry was posted on Thursday, April 24, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    Jimmy, Jennifer, Evelyn June and Arun Bradbury said...

    We love the Conchords! Especially that rap where they talk about kids calling each other dorks and hurting each other wit' knives and forks.

    So funny.
    Jen

  1. ... on 5:23 PM  
  2. Ulovebeth said...

    Hip-Hop-apotomus. Rhymnocerous.
    Oh yeah, baby.

    Almost as good as Jimmy's series of "o" stories. Rod-e-o.

    I can only imagine all the things Evie is picking up. :)

  3. ... on 8:10 AM  
  4. Laurie said...

    The Conchords are brilliant. A friend introduced me to them last year and I was hooked. "I'm not crying, it's just raining on my face."

  5. ... on 8:54 AM  
  6. bbrown said...

    must have been one cool friend...

  7. ... on 1:10 PM