I saw an MSNBC clip that compared different news anchors shopping in the mall versus online. The online shopper saved the day and the money and the time.

I just finished with most my shopping, but my eyes are crossed, after shopping online. I kind of miss the whole hustle-bustle and looking around for random items that I think my family might like. And I might miss the feeling of my time running out, which leads me to buy them a bizarre gift, or realizing I'm out of time, and I buy everyone the same gift.

Traveling with Christmas presents is a beast. So hopefully, this plan will work. The gifts are being shipped ahead to my mom's house. One possible worse case scenario will be that my mom forgets where she put the gifts, and then I wind up having to trek to Wally World in a snowstorm to buy all the family members the latest Mary Kate & Ashley perfume gift set or car airfreshners. But I'm thinking positive!


This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 29, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: