It’s the most unusual thing. It must be tattooed on my eyelids, because every time I close my eyes, it’s there. It’s also been beaten onto my eardrums, because I hear it as well. The sites and sounds of Africa are with me. I suppose I should be thankful the smell was not woven into my nose hairs. (sorry, I just could not resist telling a joke to myself. the smell wasn't bad at all)

I’ll tell more about Kenya soon. And I’m sure I’ll tell you a lot.

Beth’s mom (another Beth) said that Pastor Gregg said you give one person the two-hour version and the others a five-minute one. Wise advice.

Have a blessed day today and be thankful for shoes and Kleenex and health and family and friends.


This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Laurie said...

    Yay! You're home! Looking forward to hearing the stories.

  1. ... on 11:55 AM  
  2. kelly said...

    Welcome back! I can't wait to hear about the trip ;).

  3. ... on 2:02 PM