I haven't even thought about my resolutions yet, but I always make them, so I will make them again this year. Sometimes they aren't really resolutions, but goals. --Kind of like a yearly bucket-list evaluation.

Here's my list for 2010 (and geez! Shouldn't our cars be flying by now?):

Workouts
1) This year's main workout goal will be to be able to run a loop around Rice University again.

2) Do some laps in the pool at least once a month.

3) Adjust the amount of weight I use on my assisted pull-up by ten pounds.

Spirituality
1) Take a day of solitude once a month, complete with random trips to Austin.

2) Keep a better prayer list.

Cleanliness (I keep this list next to the Godliness one)
1) Do a Saturday morning cleaning check every week.

2) Consider getting a maid.

3) Paint my fingernails once a month, then remove the polish within the next week.

4) Get a haircut every 8 weeks, instead of 12 weeks.

Financial
1) Pay off all my credit card debt.

2) Have enough money in my Christmas savings to buy all my gifts.

3) Spend less money on food and waste less food.

I need to check back on last year's list, and see how I did.

Hope you have a very blessed and Happy New Year! Can you believe it's 2010?! Crazy times!


This entry was posted on Thursday, December 31, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Alyssa said...

    Ooo, good reminder about checking out last year's resolutions! I'm going to go do that right now!

  1. ... on 1:29 PM