I had a very nice Christmas.


Sometimes Christmas can be difficult because so many emotions and memories are rolling during the holiday. Christmas past, Christmas present, and Christmas future keep a constant stirring going on.


This Christmas, I had a very good time visiting with family and the few friends I got to see. I was able to finally take the focus off of me or who wasn't there with us anymore, and just enjoy what was going on in the Christmas present.


In addition to Christmas present, I was touched through the first couple of chapters of Luke with the Christmas past. I can read the story a million times, and each time a different part of my heart awakens (if I let it).


I also prayed for Christmas future. I told my almost-20 year old niece that next year, we might not be at the big family Christmas because each of us will be at our boyfriends' families. Right now, those boyfriends don't exist with those titles, but there's always next year!


This entry was posted on Monday, December 28, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Hampers said...

    Nice blog. It was nice going through your blog "Christmas presents are the best" Keep on posting some more article like this.

  1. ... on 9:46 AM