If my sister were a superhero, she would be Gadget Girl. She loves gadgets. And she's always inventing new ones, but then discovers that someone else had the same idea after a trip to Wal-Mart.


For Christmas, she got me the Jupiter Jack which turns your car radio into a speakerphone. I haven't tried it yet, but it should be pretty interesing to have my phone calls in stereo. It might feel like God is talking to me or something. But I believe that God also talks in whispers, so maybe that isn't a good analogy.


She sent my cousin some cool Christmas 3-D glasses. I took some pictures of myself in the glasses, and hope you can see pictures of the effect seen through the fabulous lens of my trusty iPhone.






This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 30, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: