I'm cold fighting today. I think I might actually have a mini-strain of the flu. I had chills and body aches last week, so I am left now with a very stuffy head.

I am taking lots of homeopathic stuff, and just heard about another something or other that Dr. Oz recommends, so I will pay my homage to Whole Foods, and see if I can feel a bit better.

Once I'm better, watch out! I am all ready to go full force with the "Beth Gets in Shape" plan. It's going to consist of my old favorites: interval running, free weights and machines. And maybe I'll add in some new weird YMCA class. Those are always highly entertaining. If I could find my DVD remote, I would include workout DVDs, but for now, I can only play the introduction since I need the remote to get to the other playlists.


This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 05, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: