Last night, I had to do some very important paperwork (VIPW). I have issues with paperwork. I hate reading rules and regulations. And I hate thinking that if I do it wrong, I could go to jail. That pressure just doesn't sit well with me.

So, to avoid the paperwork, I surfed YouTube and watched lots of Flight of the Conchords videos. And then had a great idea! I made tons of generic ringtones off of the music on YouTube. So now, all my friends have their own individual Flight of the Conchord ringtones. I used this one for my friend, Matt. Since he's a musician and Canadian, I thought he'd like it.

Hopefully, I won't go to jail for making generic ring tones. I just can't win.


This entry was posted on Thursday, May 14, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: