I can't stop dreaming about the Tex-Mex food I'm eating tonight.

I love creamy jalapeno dip. It's cool, smooth, and spicy (very similar to my personality). I try to alternate between the dip and the salsa.

Baja tacos are also another one of my favorites. My niece, Christan, loved them, too, when she came to visit. She can't find them in Kentucky, but I believe that Puerto Vallerta in Bowling Green had shrimp tacos, because I remember the waiter taught me the word "camaron" when I was in college.

If I could eat the Tex-Mex meal of my dreams, it would consists of lots of guacamole and queso, and also enchiladas, tacos, and fajitas. My entire plate would be covered in melted cheese. Then, I would finish off the meal with some sopapillas and fried ice cream.

Ahhh...if there was a pool of queso right now, I might dive into it--which would probably be a horrible mistake, but it would be a good story to tell.


This entry was posted on Friday, May 22, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: