I saw my boys, Jemaine and Bret. They are very funny. They won me over--again--when they entered the stage in robot suits. If I ever get proposed to, I would immediately say yes if the guy was dressed in a robot suit. Neither Jemaine or Bret proposed, but if they would have, I would have said yes on the spot--but I believe one of them is married, so then, despite the robot suit, I would have to say no.

The lights went out, and in a flash, they appeared again. This time, they were their normal, adorable selves.

Jemaine and Bret are very talented guys. Bret could play as many instruments as one of the Mandrell sisters, and Jemaine made some high-tech musical noises using something that looked like a space-age drobo. Their songs are so funny. If you've never heard of them, check out Flight of the Conchords--and laugh. Oh, they are funny! I am so glad I got to see them, and sad my plan to meet them didn't work out. But one day, maybe fate will bring us together again.


This entry was posted on Thursday, May 07, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: