I lost a pair of black pants about a year and a half ago. I've looked everywhere for these pants. How do you lose a pair of pants? I do believe in sock-eating dryers, but pant-eating dryers?!

Last night, the mystery was solved. I went to play some good ole' fashioned SingStar with Ann, and she casually said, "Are you missing a pair of pants, size 4?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed. (This was an exclaiming moment.)

"Well, I've had them for awhile. I've been wearing them, and I don't want to give them back."

"What?!" I exclaimed. (This also was a moment worthy of exclamation.)"I love those pants. And they're not really a size 4. They're a generous size 4."

"You had my pajama pants for two years, so I get to keep these."

She was right. But I did eventually remove my claws from the pajamas and relinquished them back to Ann.

Ann tried to cut a deal with me. So, for now, I'm going to try to whittle myself back down to wear those size "4" pants comfortably, and if they fit, I get them back. So for now, she's parading around town in my black pants. And I'm parading around town trying to burn away a muffin top.


This entry was posted on Friday, January 02, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: