It's the new year, and we're all trying to re-evaluate our weight/height/life, etc. As usualy, I'm trying to ride the workout wave.

I have a bet with a friend to see who can work out for 30 days in a row. She had to up her ante to 40 minute workouts (because she is already a pretty consistent worker-outer), while mine workouts are for 20 minutes. So far, it's Crystal - 4 workouts; Beth - 5 workouts.

I feel like a champ!

Several of my prego friends have been posting side views of their pregnant bellies online. It's embarrassing that mine sometimes resembles their pregnant bellies at 5 months after I've eaten dinner. I'm so glad I'm not a celebrity and don't get a pic in a tabloid everytime my stomach has an extra lump on it. I've thought about posting my side belly shots before and after dinner. It might be fun to look at.

"Marge, look what I found online. After she eats sushi, she's more bloated than when she eats pizza. I thought it would be the other way..."


Note to public: I will never post my belly shots online whether it contains doughnuts or a baby bean.

Note to pregnant friends: Keep posting the shots, because they are amusing--and pretty amazing that life grows inside a body like that. :) And warning: DO NOT WATCH THE ALIEN MOVIE WHILE PREGNANT.


This entry was posted on Monday, January 05, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: