I watched some more cable tonight--of course, after dinner, and after a workout...

I watched a show about some cartoon kids that live in Colorado--a show that I dare not say the name of it, because I don't wish to promote it in any way. Tonight it had a rather amusing storyline about one of the kids in the fourth grade having lice. The best part of the story was the lice characters. They had made a home and thought the kid's head was their planet. They were fighting for survival after the kid shampooed with RID.

For anyone who has ever had cooties out there, I want to give you a shout-out! (If only cooties could be shouted out...) There's no need to feel ostracized.

No, having cooties is not cool. It's a pain. But just because you have cooties, doesn't mean you aren't special. And it also doesn't mean that you got it from not washing your hair. That is an evil cootie myth.

And for anyone who knows about my personal experience in college with cooties, let's keep that on the D.L. Because if you put my name on the National Cootie Registry, I'll start naming names to be right on their with me!


This entry was posted on Thursday, January 15, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: