The more I think about how we are what we eat, the more it makes sense. Our bodies replenish themselves with food. My sister explained to me how transfatty acids change the composition of our cell walls. It's pretty scary.

I'm a little bit broke right now, so today I am a chicken fajita hotpocket. I wish I was grilled salmon with a nice veggie soup on the side and a bowl of strawberries.


This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    erin vanv said...

    No peanut butter with Hershey's syrup?

  1. ... on 9:56 PM  
  2. Ulovebeth said...

    I could eat Almond Butter w/ dark chocolate syrup w/ antioxidants.
    You know too much, VanV!

  3. ... on 3:49 PM  
  4. erin vanv said...

    Like I can say anything.

    Abby did switch me to eating rice cakes with my peanut butter. And now I've added fruit strips.

  5. ... on 6:17 PM