First, the vow.

I, Beth, take you, Happy Little Trees, as my blog. I promise to not get involved with Myspace. I promise to blog when I can, but not all the time. I promise not to let my blogging interfere with friendships, relationships, or plans for my life. I promise to maintain my personal journal, so my blog does not get too personal. I promise not to spend workhours blogging, but maybe a lunch break or two, and time that would have been devoted to smoking if I was a smoker.

Let the blog begin!


This entry was posted on Monday, July 10, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Nan said...

    I LOVE your blog name!! My husband and I always say "Happy little trees" in that Bob Rossian tone.
    Oh and I felt the same way about Texas when I lived there. Replete of scenery but chock full of wonderful folks. We miss our friends from Texas.
    Nan

  1. ... on 10:51 AM