Sometimes it seems like I'm always giving advice. I try to be careful with the advice I give, because it could be followed and then I'm kind of responsible for the result. I gave relationship advice tonight. And I think it was pretty good advice. A simple "don't kiss a guy with a girlfriend" suggestion.

A couple of months ago, my dear friend, Brenda, gave me relationship advice. It totally was right on the money. So I took her advice again, and the next time when I followed it, things didn't quite go as I had planned. When I told her the result, she said that after she told me what to do, she relayed the story to another friend. Her friend said, "You told her that?! Oh no!" Oh well. All things worked out in the end. And it makes quite a humorous story. Personally humorous, not ha-ha funny for you. Since I'm being vague on purpose.

I found this quote from Helen Keller today: Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. I like that quote a lot. Especially when I know that it came from Helen Keller. But that still doesn't mean I'm giving my friend the green light to kiss the guy with a girlfriend! That's not a daring adventure, that's a death wish or at least a wish for slashed tires and a keyed car.


This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 11, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: