Something happens when I drink a Starbucks. It's a rush. A burst of energy! A new lease on life...

I was tempted to share thoughts that were coming in my head within a three-minute time span, as I was experiencing the height of the Starbucks effect, but I held back. Instead, I jotted them on a post-it to share at a later date.

Without further ado, I present to you, my crazy Starbucks thoughts:

-It's cool when I sing outloud.
-Look! My apple charger looks like a tail!
-I need to watch Avatar again.
-OMG, I have on the same outfit as that stranger--and I wore it better!

Then, post-Starbucks reality hits, and I realize, life probably is much smoother when I keep my lips sealed.


This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 09, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: