My brain has been working some Apple product figures.

If I buy an iPad 2, my desire to upgrade my iPhone 3GS wouldn't be as great. But, if I got the iPad 2, and then my phone decided to break, I would be phoneless...and I really love having an iPhone, so I would foot the bill for a new one.

Here are the numbers:

-cost of iPad 2 - $399
-cost of iPhone upgrade - $199


The real reason I want an iPad 2 is so I can play with Garage Band and iMovie, so my techie work friends said I should just get a MacBook.

Here are the numbers:

-cost of MacBook - $999

I could get all of the Mac stuff and spend $1597. That's a lot of money. Mac stuff is fun, but I'd rather go to Europe or pay off loans. All that Mac stuff will be outdated in a year. In ten years, it will be in a drawer.

Everyone that has a Mac says, "Ohhhh...you have to get one..." It's a spell. A Mac spell. Take one bite of the apple, and your eyes will see differently. *HELP!*


This entry was posted on Thursday, March 17, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Mimi said...

    Being debt free and going to Europe sound more amazing than apple crapple. Don't get me wrong...I like it too.

    But if you don't get the apple crapple then you HAVE to promise to GO to europe and to get out of debt.

  1. ... on 2:19 PM