Top Ten Things That I Did This Weekend
 
1. I did interval training and some new lunges. I hurt from head to toe.
2. I went to a going away party where I asked my friend's cousin what his favorite mineral was.
3. I ran 1.5 miles (1/2 way ready for the 5K!).
4. I narrowly escaped getting thrown up on by a little dog that had an upset stomach at 2 a.m.
5. I played Rock Band and loved it!
6. I ate sushi at 11 p.m. because you can do stuff like that in Houston.
7. I bought new running shoes that cost $30 less than my last pair.
8. I went to church.
9. I ate samples at the grocery store (ummmm almond crusted tilapia!).
10. I watched Stranger Than Fiction. Two thumbs up.


Get Windows Live and get whatever you need, wherever you are. Start here.


This entry was posted on Monday, August 04, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    That movie had me checking my watch roughly a half hour into it. If I might be so bold as to ask, what did you like about it? What was the draw?

  1. ... on 8:55 AM  
  2. Ulovebeth said...

    It would be easiest to say I just liked it, but I'll try to expand on it, but this might be something better left unsaid:

    -I liked to watch movies in which comedians play more serious roles. Like Adam Sandler in Spanglish or Jim Carrey in The Truman Show. Because even though the topic is serious, somehow they can carry off humor through the seriousness.

    -I'm fascinated with writers so it was neat to see both sides of the book.

    -I like Queen Latifa (even though I might have spelled her name wrong) and I like Dustin Hoffman.

    -I like the theme about how we all know we're going to die, but none of us really want to, and seeing how the character came to terms by seeing that his death was for the greater good, but he was still blessed with life was neat.

    -I need to be reminded to live boldly and bravely, and that movie had that message.

    And also, this wasn't the most fabulous movie I've ever seen, but it was very good to catch on the cable movie channel.

    It made me think a little bit, and the ending was never guaranteed.

  3. ... on 10:14 AM