I wasn't going to get Olympic fever this year. I've seen the Olympics many, many times. It's no longer a novelty. I was over it.
 
On Friday during the Opening Ceremonies, I did happen to flip through some channels, and noticed a neat little Q-bert display set to music. I had never seen anything like that before. It was pretty interesting. So, I guess my heart started to soften towards the rings again.
 
Then, on Sunday night. It hit. I was cheering for the men's freestyle relay team. I was yelling at the t.v. for the guys to kick harder and swim faster...my heart was thumping...my fist were clenched...I had the fever!! U! S! A! And they won!
 
My niece kept laughing over and over at the replay of Michael Phelps' excitement. His expression was priceless. I couldn't find the pic of him that demonstrates it as it was shown, and as we imitate, so the one shown will have to do.
 
 


Got Game? Win Prizes in the Windows Live Hotmail Mobile Summer Games Trivia Contest Find out how.


This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 12, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    gL said...

    Are they trying out to be abercrombie models?

  1. ... on 6:45 AM  
  2. Ulovebeth said...

    Greg-
    We get men's swimming. you get women's beach volleyball.

  3. ... on 9:01 AM  
  4. gL said...

    well my picture is all fuzzy so there isn't too much detail... prob a good thing. I was just laughing because I think you could gut off his head and his legs and put Abercrombie on it and it would look like the billboard on 610 and Post Oak.

  5. ... on 2:48 PM