I'm into lists this week. My apologies to non-list lovers.

1. "Worked" from home.
2. Did home projects in between work e-mails.
3. Cleaned up my dining room.
4. Pulled out all the junk in the dining room closet and messed up the dining room again.
5. Read through old cards and letters.
6. Kept my pajamas on all day.
7. Talked to my mom and sister on the phone.
8. Warmed up leftover Chinese food I made from last night and ate it for lunch and dinner.
9. Tried to do yoga moves from memory while watching Celebrity Family Feud.
10. Watched The Simpsons Kiss & Tell from Netflix. Thanks for being dedicated, Mr. Postman!


This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 05, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: