One of my sweet friends from home has a sweet little dog named Presley. It's a Chinese Crested. It was so sweet and got in my lap so I could pet him, but it was like petting an old man, so I used it's stuffed animal to pet its fur, I mean, skin... Besides, my hands were cold and it was making him shake. Okay, okay! It was also giving me the heebie-jeebies.


This entry was posted on Monday, December 10, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Me said...

    Beth you are just too funny! You make me laugh out loud on a very consistent basis!

  1. ... on 11:52 AM  
  2. AyDubb said...

    Ok, so I have to go with the obvious here (at least to me). *Ahem* And you would know how it feels to pet an old man because...

  3. ... on 10:15 PM