--If I eat chocolate for every meal until Christmas will I become a) an elf, b) Santa, or c) diabetic.

--I found this in my bible reading last night. It’s translated a bit differently in other versions. This is the New Century Version. It’s a wee bit ironic and prophetic for kids kickin’ it in the 80s.

1 Chronicles 25:5 All these were sons of Heman, David's seer. God promised to make Heman strong, so Heman had many sons. God gave him fourteen sons and three daughters.

--Put together a group of fun teenagers, a group of kid-at-heart-adults, tamales, and Jesus, and you’ve got a great Young Life Christmas party. Last night, we had so much fun. I’ll show some pics on tomorrow’s blog, if I remember.

--I transformed my $1.76 Target necklace into a wannabe bauble bracelet like in my J.Crew catalog. That’s a smart savings of about $73.24. My co-worker said it was cha-cha. I think the “J” is standing for “jipped” these days, but I still love to look at the catalog and adore the outlet.

--I feel like my father who was an accountant/tax preparer when I use my number pad on my keyboard without looking at my hand. He was the fastest number puncher in the state. Maybe the region. It's a good feeling having his skills.


This entry was posted on Thursday, December 13, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: