I ate at La Griglia today with my office group. It was absolutely delicious. While we waited for everyone to arrive, I got to sneak about 7 thin slices of warm pizza bread smothered with a bit of tomato sauce. Soooooo good!

The meal was wonderful. I love food, and I really love food that is great and free. For my soup, I really wanted to eat the high-caloric, but divine Shrimp Bisque, but instead chose the chicken & barley so I would not be consuming 5,000 fat grams at one sitting. For my main course, I consumed trout with a side of muscle-building spinach. My dessert choice was a chocolate cream cake roll that was quite lovely. They brought the most adorable little cookies to eat with our dessert.

I love days like this. My co-workers and I had a great time together not working. We should not work more often.


This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 11, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: