When I went home to Kentucky last week, I got to spend lots of time with my nieces and nephews. They are all so funny and lots of fun.

Leslee took some pictures of Christan since she’s a senior this year. Please check out Leslee’s photos on her Virb page. Click on the photos section to view. She’s got some great shots of Christan and many other great things.

I took these pics of the littlest niece, Princess Emily. She’s a tree-climbing princess and about scared me to death when I was led outside by her older sister, Marissa, who wanted me to see what Emily did. All I could picture was a cast on her arm everytime I looked up at her while she sat in the tree smiling like a cheshire cat.



Oh! Had to show this pic, too. This is my friend, Emily's little girl. It's her DARTH AUDREY face. It makes me laugh.


This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 05, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: