I wanted to plan to shop earlier, but the funds weren't quite cutting it. I prayed for a Christmas miracle so I could buy gifts--and I got it.

Yesterday I looked at my pay stub online, and noticed that I was overpaid by about a hundred bucks. It kind of made me nervous. I called the payroll department and found out that it wasn't a mistake, and it was just an error from several months back that was corrected.

I told the guy, "It my Christmas bonus!!"
He said, "No it was a mistake that was corrected."
I said again, "Yes! It's my Christmas bonus!"
He said again, "No, it was a corrected mistake from earlier in the year."
I said, "Can't I just call it my Christmas bonus? I'm calling it that."

Big corporations.

But I got a Christmas bonus!!

Pics from Young Life Christmas Party:
Me & Josh lipsyncing a Jingle Bell melody.

Flo the Elf giving Eric an old toothbrush for Christmas.

Kids singing the tunes...


This entry was posted on Friday, December 14, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: