My friend, Dovie, is doing a run/walk program to train for a marathon. I'm hoping it will help me be able to increase my distance capabilities for running.

But truthfully, I really just like running a mile. I want to run a mile and run it well. Why waste all that time and effort running such long distances when your body is screaming, "HELLO! I think you are hurting me!"

Maybe one day, I'll be able to run the mile in the Senior Citizen Olympics. Maybe one day I can start the Senior Citizen Olympics.


This entry was posted on Thursday, July 09, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Laurie said...

    I've actually seen that old lady in real life. She's a fixture in Havana. I bumped into her while walking down a little alley.

  1. ... on 2:35 PM  
  2. Ulovebeth said...

    For shizzle?? Wow! I randomly found it on google. You gotta take a pic with her next time!!

  3. ... on 3:51 PM