I'm on a *bucks high right now. Ride the coffee wave!!

Somehow, the barista twisted my arm and had me buy something from the pastry selection. She said something convincing like, "Would you like to buy a pastry?".

I selected a marshmallow square totally expecting to be disappointing. Usually, they are kind of stale and taste a bit preservative-y. But I still wanted it. I thought I could rationalize that more than the brownie.

When I took my first bite, I was pleasantly surprised! It tasted very much like the ones that are homemade from the box! This could be a very bad thing for my life. People might start saying behind my back, "Remember when Beth used to workout all the time?"

But for now, thumbs up to *bucks for redoing their recipes! I thought the new campaign in the stores was just that: a new campaign. But by golly, this team means action!


This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 15, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Nancy Mon said...

    Why do fools fall in love?

    Why do the birds go on singing?

    Who wrote the book of love?

  1. ... on 6:30 PM