I love Jenni’s Noodle House. It’s one of my favorite restaurants in Houston. My friend, Joi, introduced me to it about six years ago. Last night, I was so excited to see that there was a location now on Shepherd! I told Scott (owner with his lovely and adorable wife, Jenni) that I would put it on my blog. Just a little note to HFBC-ers: he’s Marge Caldwell’s darling grandson.

My favorite menu item is the Art Car Curry. I love that stuff. And I love the Disco Dumplings. The dumplings are divine.

The parking is tight at the new location. And the prices have gone up from several years ago, but so have gas prices. And now Jenni and Scott have a kid, too. I’m excited about their new location, and will be visiting them quite often. Tell them I sent you and you’ll get a free take-home menu. :)


This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    gL said...

    Do we need to print a copy of your blog for the free menu?

  1. ... on 11:42 AM  
  2. Ulovebeth said...

    Just tell them that your Beth's friend. This works at many fine dining establishments.

  3. ... on 12:30 PM