-If Nick Lachey’s band would have been called 68 degrees instead of 98 degrees, I think they would have been more successful. 68 degrees feels so nice.

-I brought dry cereal, dried cranberries, organic yogurt, and an apple for snacks at work, and just inhaled a cheesecake brownie I found on the counter in the office kitchen.

-I have 56 rollover minutes left for daytime talk to last me until November 3rd. I should have reevaluated cutting my cell phone plan before starting a cell phone roam-ance. So if you’re not a M2M friend, hope you have a nice Halloween! We’ll talk turkey later!


This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 16, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Erin said...

    Now I'm really glad our primary correspondence takes place over email! I would miss you otherwise...

  1. ... on 12:22 PM