1) Run faster.
2) Do a backbend kickover without hospitalization.
3) Pray more.
4) Read more.
5) Figure out what constitutes classic pieces of clothing for me.
6) Get better sleep.
7) Figure out where my affordable dry cleaning place should be.
8) Spend more time with YoungLife kids.
9) Put God's word on my heart and mind better.
10) Dance and/or sing each day.


Thirty-six, I bid you adieu.
It was a pretty good year for me and you.
We met some new friends and had some adventures.
I'm still aging, but I don't yet need dentures.

This could be the year I finally settle down.
Meet a good-hearted man from a nearby town.
Or it could be the year I sail the seas,
On a Disney cruise to some place like Belize.

Whatever treasures the next year holds,
I know good & well I'm not that old.
I still got some glamour; I still got spunk!
The haunting of forty will not put me in a funk!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!


This entry was posted on Thursday, March 22, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: