I'm not getting an iPad. I don't even want one. And I've even seen them. It's pretty cool, but I like my iPhone enough, I don't see how an iPad would completely change my life--and for the money, it should at least provide something meaningful in my life!

I am considering buying a used MacBook. A co-worker, that just bought his wife an iPad, is selling a MacBook, so I might use my tax refund money (after I finally file) to purchase his old one. I keep telling myself that the reason why I've never started writing my book or making movies is because I don't have a good personal computer. Right now, I have a work laptop and a friend's old Mac G4 that is difficult to use sometimes.

When I get the MacBook, my creative juices will flow and my book will almost just magically write itself. I can't wait!


This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 07, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: