I came this close: _ (that close)-- to having a MacBook. My co-worker was selling one for his wife, but she changed her mind. Honestly, it's probably good not to get it right now, since my main goal is to try to have freedom from credit card debt. If I get out of that hump, I can afford to buy a MacBook whenever.

I had big plans for the MacBook like garage banding, doing cool edits of photos, and finally writing the book of all books. But I figure, I can take my creativity and manufacture it the old fashioned way--a girl with a guitar and some pen and paper. It won't kill me. It's a bit more romantic (although less hip) than the Mac way, no matter what Apple marketing tries to tell me.


This entry was posted on Monday, April 12, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: