Today is my birthday. The big 3 with a 5 after it.

I got cupcakes coming out my ears. I have flowers from a friend that wanted to make sure my day had some cheer. And I have planned a walk around the park to celebrate the walk around this year of 34 and newness of 35.

I got scared a minute ago that I am middle-aged now. Maybe I am, but if I am, Fergie is, too. Her birthday is in 5 days. And Reese Witherspoon is a year behind me.

God cares for me even when my little self is feeling down. God is good. All the time.


This entry was posted on Monday, March 22, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    AyDubb said...

    HEY with the middle age comments. I am a day older than Reese. She turned 34 today, and I did on Sunday. I am in no way middle aged. I plan on living to 100, so I've still got some time before I reach the middle of my ages! :-) Happy b-day!

  1. ... on 7:00 PM  
  2. Nancy Mon said...

    35 is the new 20's. So 55, my age, is the new 30's. Yea, I'm loving how this new age math is working. Although, I have never been good in math.

    Happy Birthday...age is just a number, it doesn't determine how you feel.

  3. ... on 5:09 PM