I like the concept of Groupon, but there seems to be a disconnect between me and it. Good deals are great, and I am drawn to them like a bug to a light. But I struggle with actually using the Groupon. Perhaps that is the purpose of the concept. It lets people envision that they will actually use all the services--and then they never have time to.

I bought a Zumba coupon, and I was determined to use it. I had to make sure that $20 was not wasted!

I've been to class a total of three times now. It's a bit interesting. The weirdest part is the Zumba facial expressions. The instructors looks a bit like they are on a Shakira video and the people participating look a bit like they are in shock. I try to block that part out and move whatever body part they tell me to move to the correct beat. Somehow, I leave sopping wet with sweat.

I love to move to music, so it does help me to move, but I am very afraid that someone is getting a secret Zumba video that is going viral and officemates are gathered around laughing--and I am the center of the video. It's probably not happening like that, but the possibility is always there.


This entry was posted on Thursday, April 12, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: