Today makes two years at my current company. My "career path" has been a bit crazy, but I'm happy where I landed. I don't think it really matters much what I'm doing, as long as I'm able to afford food, shelter, clothing, and shoes, and having good conversations (only during breaks of course) with those around me.

I love people, and I have a tendency to maybe dig too deep into their lives--like I did a few weeks ago as I asked Dr. Oz's wife her age, how she met Mehmet, and probably something else that I wished I had filtered. Saying that, I just want to reiterate, connections with people are my thing. It's partly a family trait and partly a hobby. I am completely a sanguine.

Now I'm bored, so I'll be done typing (sorry, it's the sanguine talking).


This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 05, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: