Central Market has a new theme this month. It's all about France . I stopped by the market today to pick up some lunch to-go, and I was lured by all the French offerings.

There were special labels of all products from France. I forgot to check the French fries, but there were other cool products like yogurts, butters, cheeses...all my favorite high-cal French ambassadors.

On the way out, I grabbed some pre-made crepes with chicken. And I also got a quiche. Maybe it's all those years of high school French and my three day tour of France, but I cannot say crepes like an American anymore (crapes -- like grapes). I must say, "creptz." I feel like a weirdo when I say it, but I can't help it!

So, my desire to retour the land across the pond might not be a reality any time soon, but all the parts of France I love are pretty much at my back door now, without all the "fume."

Joie de vivre!


This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 09, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: