I've got a visitor this week. His name is Moses and he likes slow walks in the evening. And his favorite meal is all of them.

I like to describe Moses as being Tommy Boy in a dog's body. He makes me laugh because he is a huge dog, and runs really funny. He's lost 25 pounds since my friend rescued him from the SPCA, but he's still got a bit to go. I sympathize with him. It can be hard to run with extra weight bouncing on your belly. He and I might try to do some fartlek training at the park. We probably are at about the same fitness level right now.

So far, he's been a great houseguest. He does like to bark at the air sometimes. Those barks do shake the house, but besides his dog-like outburst, he's a good guy.


This entry was posted on Monday, June 20, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: