Is it sad that my #1 goal of the new year is to buy an effective paper shredder? I think if I can start managing my mail better, everything else will fall into place.

If I was rich, I would definitely hire my own personal mail assistant (PMA). That way, all those letters that needed stamps would make their journey instead of living inside my purse or some paper pile. The PMA's main job would be to make sure I didn't have to be bothered with junk mail. The ideal candidate would make sure I got my J.Crew catalog, and would sift through circulars and mail that looks unimportant just in case something of worth was there.

A girl can dream...


This entry was posted on Thursday, January 06, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: