If one would look into my closet, one would see some "new" items. I haven't been shopping, but I have been the recipient of some choice hand-me-downs. What can I say? I have generous friends! They've blessed me with some cool Anthropologie duds, some fancy leather purses, highfalutin high-heels, and lots of jewelry.

So, just in case, I ever have any male suitors that mistake me for "one of those girls"--and by that I mean someone that is a shopaholic and must where only the finer things of life--that's not me. But if you think I have friends that spoil me, that is me!


This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 14, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Yee Peng said...

    You're indeed blessed. :)

  1. ... on 7:47 PM