Happy Little Trees is happy to report that the trees in Colorado are very happy! (except for the ones being attacked by a nasty little beetle!)

Everyday we were amazed because we felt like we were living in a postcard. It's so amazing to be wowed so much by God's creation. I tried to soak it up as much as possible. I took pictures like a Japanese tourists because I didn't want to forget a single pine needle or wildflower.

We had an amazing time at camp. The kids were awesome. The camp was awesome. God, of course, is awesome. I was very blessed with the time at Crooked Creek. So blessed.


This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 12, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Me said...

    Where is it going to be? I can't seem to find any info. online. Their link to new locations isn't working.

  1. ... on 12:30 PM  
  2. Ulovebeth said...

    I passed by it the other day. I believe it was Westheimer outside the 610 loop, but inside the Beltway between Gessner...and Chimney Rock area...on the north side of Westheimer near the Target/Chickfila.

  3. ... on 11:07 PM