I got a haircut Saturday, and I haven't washed it yet. I had a conditioning treatment, and I was told to wait as long as possible to wash it, and now I think I'm just lazy. The cut has lots of layers and was cut to be worn straight. I have no idea what will happen when the water hits. I like the cut, but sometimes I have moments where I feel like this with all the layers:

And at other times, the hair starts getting a life of its own and can appear like this:


This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 11, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Erin said...

    I think we need to see an actual pic of the hair on you. Please? :-)

  1. ... on 12:07 PM  
  2. Anonymous said...

    Remember that haircut you got at Eastland Mall?

  3. ... on 6:28 PM