I don't know if this happens to you, but I frequently get, "You look just like _____ from that show _______."

How often I wish that those blanks could be filled with words like Blake Lively and Gossip Girl or even Vanna White and Wheel of Forture ...but my life lives out another type of fate.

Pictured below are my lookalikes per the public:
Half-Pint

Superstar

The One on the Right


This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 19, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Erin said...

    I'm not sure the last 2 are look-alikes. I can see the connection in humor, but I don't see any physical resemblance.

    Either way, you're beautiful.

  1. ... on 4:12 PM  
  2. Ulovebeth said...

    Next year for Halloween, I'll dress as half-pint and you can be Mary!! :) We'll be so cute.

  3. ... on 3:03 PM  
  4. Erin said...

    Sounds great! Then if we run into people I don't want to talk to, I can just pretend I don't see them. You know... because of the blindness. ;-)

  5. ... on 3:08 PM