Dear Santa,

I'm getting gray hair, Santa. I know, I know! I should not be telling this to you, of all people! But I wanted to let you know that my red hair is sprouting some crazy grays. Most of them are resemblant of Albert Einstein. He was a fine fellow, but it is pretty well known that his hairstyle was not envied. Can you please give me some advice?

I've been trying some wash-out glazes, but I've been getting opinions from the Peanut Gallery. Within the same week, I was told my hair had gotten both lighter and darker. I
forgot what shade of red I am. I am really having a hair-dentity crisis.

Please leave some bottles of the what I should try under the tree. I'd like to keep my hair red, and not experiment to the point it turns green--even though both represent Christmas colors. Hair products are very expensive, so whatever you bring, I will be most appreciative.

Oh. Also, as usual, I've been very good. If you hear any differently, please send me any complaints in a written email to the address you have on file.

Much love and Merry Christmas!
Beth


This entry was posted on Friday, December 21, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Erin said...

    You should talk to my mom. Hers seems to be working great!

  1. ... on 11:15 PM