Yesterday, I checked the Target website before going to shop at the store. I was looking for an alarm/iPod dock. The site was down. Then, when I checked Twitter, I noticed that there were many posts about Missoni previewing at Target. Apparently, the site was crashed over abundant Missoni lovers logging in. Who knew the world was so Missoni loving?

My biggest fear is that the masses are going to be wearing all this Missoni in unrestricted ways. I found a complete list of the offerings on the blog Fashionista.

I admit I would like to have a scarf. But I have the good fashion sense to know that a body-hugging sweater dress in brown, orange, and puce horizontal zigzags would not flatter me--no matter what designer label is represented.

American Missoni consumers: be careful out there.

Clinton and Stacy could have a field day with this.


This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 14, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Nancy Mon said...

    To me it is a bad dream from the 70's of which I participated in. I just happened to be at Target yesterday and happily saved money by not being tempted in any way, shape or form to buy any of it. I swear there was a dress there that wore in the 7th grade. Yes, I am an oldster...

  1. ... on 9:45 AM  
  2. The Roaming Southerner said...

    I will admit it...i don't get it. Like you said: scarf would be ok but really, world wide pandemoneum?? Missoni is lost on me-Alex

  3. ... on 11:39 PM