My friend, Robin, and I are taking a mini-vaca to Seattle. We are both really excited to see things like the market and the first Starbucks (that might be me more than Robin). We had both wished we could travel to Europe, but traveling to Europe can get really pricey, so we settled on Seattle for the first week of June, and our excited to enjoy cooler weather and the city which was the invention of grunge.

My seventeen year old nephew, David, as a former Northwest resident, gave me some tips, but the only one I remember is: "Watch Sleepless in Seattle, while in Seattle."

I'd kind of like to do this, but I'm scared airport security might confiscate my cheesiness. Until then, I'm going to be listening carefully on the airwaves for any lonely, non-creepy men who might want to meet in Seattle--or at the top of the Empire State Building.


This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 26, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    SEO Masters said...

    Liberty Towncar provides a wide variety of limousine(limo) services In Seattle for hire for every event of your life. Our car rental service in Seattleluxury cars on hire in Seattle sedans, stretch limousines, SUVs and passenger vans to accommodate all of your needs.

  1. ... on 3:56 AM