For some reason, I pretended I am a travel agent, and I booked myself a
bizarre travel schedule. I'm visiting family, going to camp, and
hitching rides. This morning, I brought out my prayer journal and
presented my requests to God for His wisdom and direction in all those
steps and leaps and bounds.

I'm so excited to go to Colorado and feel small. There's something about viewing big scenery that makes me ooh and ahh at the wonder of God's creation. I can visualize his finger tip molding the mountains ever so delicately almost like needle gliding over the
ridges of an LP...and with that same touch, he made me. Little,itty, bitty, Beth. I love him so.

Thank you, God, for forming me with red hair and skin that doesn't tan
(forgive me when I whine or spray my body colors trying to overcome my
lack of melanin). Thank you for fashioning my own fingerprints--and for also fashioning my soul. You are an amazing God.


This entry was posted on Thursday, June 03, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Mimi said...

    I love colorado. I've only been there once and I do LOVE it! There is something about taking in deep breaths when you're surrounded by the colorful outdoors and mountains as high as the sky.

    I'm jealous right now. But I'll be okay. I think I'm gonna make it!

  1. ... on 1:55 PM