I try every morning not to fret in the parking garage when I see a non-compact car resting in a compact car parking spot. Now that I am a compact car driver, I feel that membership should have some privileges. For all the people that think they have a compact car (when in fact they have a sedan or SUV), I dare you to a compare test with my car. It's like seeing a women's basketball team swarming the petite section clearance rack. Compact parking spots need compact cars.


This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 16, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Erin said...

    You should come over to my building... we have an SUV that regularly parks in the Sub-Compact space! It's really ridiculous!

  1. ... on 4:36 PM  
  2. Alyssa said...

    I used to drive an SUV and it fit into a compact car space with no problems! I just got a sedan, so I haven't had a chance to try that out...but I always thought, "hey, why do the compact cars get all the close spots?"

  3. ... on 8:31 PM  
  4. Ulovebeth said...

    Perhaps in Texas, a compact would be considered anything smaller than an F350 or a Suburban.

  5. ... on 10:30 PM