I met an 86 year old man at Central Market on Sunday. We ate lunch together at the coffee bar. He gave me his card, and asked for my number, so I gave it to him.  After I wrote down the number, he got out a magnifying glass to read it. He also ate almond butter with his own gold spoon. And he kept telling me he had the secret to living to be 125.
 
I don't think I want to live to 125. But right now, I am on the Abraham/Sarah track for family planning, so we'll see what God has planned!


See how Windows Mobile brings your life together—at home, work, or on the go. See Now


This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 23, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Jimmy, Jennifer, Evelyn June and Arun Bradbury said...

    Beth,
    I sent you an email, but I'm not sure its your address. Can you email me at this address?

    jenbradburybooks@gmail.com

    I get to come to Houston in April and I'm planning to hang out with you!
    Jen

  1. ... on 10:13 PM